• My Aged Care
    Government website designed to provide you with information and tools to help navigate the aged care system.
  • Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) finder
    Locates the closest ACAS centre based on your suburb or postcode. You need an assessment from an ACAS to access aged care.
  • Residential Care Fee Estimator
    The Residential Care Fee Estimator can help you estimate the fees and charges you may be asked to pay while living in an aged care home.
  • Centrelink (Department of Human Services)
    Centrelink delivers services and support for Australians, including pension payments to eligible persons.
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
    The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) provides support to veterans, war widows/ers, their dependants and more.
  • Alzheimer’s Australia
    National peak body for raising awareness of people living with dementia and how to support them. Advocates for more than 330,000 Australians living with dementia.